LAUNCHING OUR FESTIVAL VIDEO! Just a fraction of the stories our 80+ Lincolnshire churches offer you this May, and it's all free-entry. Churches in the West open 9th-10th May, in the East 16-17th May. Click here to view our two maps.
This May head North of Lincoln and you'll find over 80 churches unlocked.
Two free weekends of heritage as you ramble across rolling hills. (Click here for A-Z list of churches)
Stop off for delicious home made lunches (click this link for full lunch list)
Seek out 11 musical recitals on our glorious church organs (click this link for full concert list)
And don't forget, we've lots of cake....
Please take your camera and upload your photos using #ChurchesFest15 on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
Click here to watch and share the video on Facebook.
STORIES UNLOCKED IN THIS VIDEO (click church name for full details)
- Georgian Splendour (Gainsborough All Saints, open 9-10Th May)
- Medieval Comedies (Normanby le Wold, open 16 - 17th May)
- Elizabethan Romances and Jacobean Tragedies (Snarford, open 16 - 17th May)
- Viking villains and Pagan mysteries (Stow Minster, open 9-10Th May)
- Victorian heroes (Southrey, open 16 - 17th May)
Connect with our Festival on Facebook and Twitter
The festival is sponsored by West Lindsey District Council and Systematic Print
Music: Vivaldi - Bassoon Concerto in A Minor. Source: http://www.gardnermuseum.org/music/listen/music_library
Lock sound effect: https://www.freesound.org/