Photograph by Richard Croft, source.
St Andrew’s church serves both Kirkby and the adjoining village of Osgodby which has never had an Anglican church of its own. It was built by 1160 and the tower and chancel are both 13th century. The nave was rebuilt in the 19th and 20th century. An interesting feature is the East window which is crooked on one side. No-one knows why.
Postcode: LN8 3PE, click here to find on Google Maps
Open: 12-13th May, Saturday 9am-6pm • Sunday 9am-6pm.
Get Involved and Spread the Word!