South Kelsey • St Mary



South Kelsey St Mary, photo by David Wright, source
St Mary’s church was originally built around 1228 and rebuilt in 1795 leaving the original tower in place. There are brass effigies of Sir Richard Hansard and his wife Joan from the 15th century. 
There will be history displays concerning Anne Ayscough in church. Also art and craft demonstrations, organ music and a friendly welcome.

Postcode: LN7 6PHclick here to find on Google Maps

Open: 9th-10th MaySaturday Saturday 10am - 5pm • Sunday 10.30am - 5pm


Get Involved and Spread the Word!


Click here to LIKE us on Facebook or click here to FOLLOW us on Twitter and help spread the word about the festival.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis Smart Layers