Grade II* listed St Peter’s sits in the heart of the village. It has three bells and a delightful stained glass East Window. There is a medieval tympanium in the tower west wall and an ancient sarcophagus. Joyce of Whitbread made the clock in 1906. The organ is a 150 year old Nicholson. The lychgate is the War Memorial. Display theme: local and well known writers with work by military and medieval historians..
Postcode: LN8 2BE, click here to find on Google Maps
Open: 16th-17th May, Saturday 10am - 4pm • Sunday 10am - 4pm
Click these links to find us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
*Photo: Ashley Taylor, Push Creativity